2 cups all purpose flour
2 cups milk
1 tbsp sugar
pinch of salt
Tips: To keep pancakes warm while cooking put a few cups of water in a pan and place a large plate on top. Bring to a boil.
- Whisk eggs until foamy.
- Add milk and stir together.
- Gradually add flour while whisking. Batter should not be thick.
- Melt butter in a pan, wait till pan is hot.
- Add a cup of batter to the pan, turn pan to get the batter to the edges.
- Flip pancake when bubbles begin to form on the top.
- Cook for an additional minute or until light brown.
- Place on top of heated plate.
- Repeat from step 4, making sure to add butter between every pancake.
This recipe usually makes 6 - 8 pancakes.